March 19, 2008

Happy 87th Birthday Grandma!


On Sunday we went to Provo to celebrate my Grandma's 87th Birthday! It was a lot of fun to see my aunts, uncles, and cousins I have not seen in a while. I love my cute little Grandma... here are a few things we love about "Grape Grammy!" (that is what Gracie called her when she was little)
1. She always sends us birthday cards, never misses ... so thoughtful
2. She loves frosting even more than I do
3. Her kitchen table is always cluttered and she always says she was just about to clear it off (wonder where I get it)
4. She loves purple
5. When I was little she gave me "Grandma kisses" on my neck, now my kids get them
6. When I was little her house always smelled to delicious roast beef dinners
7. When she was little she always dreamed of having a drawer full of candy, now she ALWAYS has candyf for us when we visit
8. She has a big purse full of stuff, she always kept her old purses and compacts for us to play with when we came over
9. She has the cutest, funnest laugh
10. I have her thumbs, well kind of
11. She loves Orchids, so do I
12. She used to play fun board games with us, and always made us follow the rules
I could go on and on.... we love Grandma!

No comments: