April 9, 2008

Gracie's fun hair!




I braided Gracie's hair and she slept in it overnight, then the next day we look the braids out and she had fun wavy hair. I forgot to take a picture of it that day. But she thought she was pretty fancy with all those braids! My mom used to do this with my hair too. It brought back memories!!!

6 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Grace, you are precious. I can't believe how thick each one of those braids are.
Fancy hair.

Aunt Rebecca

~*aShLi*~ said...

i love that family picture! we want one!

Heather said...

what a cute girl...we are jealous of all that hair!!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

ditto Ashley...I would LOVE one of those family pictures.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

ooops...sorry Ashli, I spelt your name wrong...I did that with Jaime for a long time tooo. Fancy name sister in laws.

Marcie said...

I did the same thing with Goldie's hair in the olden days. (And Ashlie's and Sydnie's). Did you notice I blog?!?!

Marcie