September 23, 2008

The Living Planet Aquarium

On Saturday afternoon, the kids and I met Carol at the Aquarium. We had a great time. We used to go there all the time, but not for a long time. Elsa was just a couple of months old the last time we were there. It was really fun. The kids loved the Jelly Fish and the sharks a lot!
Carol and the kids with "Bruce" the shark!

Aunt Carol was so sweet ... she let the kids pick out a stuffed animal at the gift shop. I came over and said "Ok guys put the toys back!" and sweet Carol bought them for the kids. Gracie picked out a turtle and named him Crust, Ethan got a nurse shark (I don't remember what he named it) and Elsa picked out a little shark with super scary sharp teeth. In the car on the way home, she keep saying "No Sharky NO! Don't eat penguin!" I looked back and she was putting the little toy penguin in the shark's mouth! It made me laugh!!!


Elsa looking for "Nemo"

Touching the sting rays. Gracie touched them but Ethan and Elsa did not want to. Ethan was just proud of himself for actually putting his hand in the water!

3 comments:

Heather said...

looks like fun!! we should go there some time!

Neal and Mary said...

Wow looks like you guys had a blast. I loved the part about Elsa and her shark eating the Penquin.

Carol said...

I had so much fun with you and the kids. I was hoping to go to the maze with you...darn you already went. Lets get together and carve pumpkins or do something festive for fall. The kids were so sweet and adorable. I LOVE THEM.