
The other night we took the kids to Thanksgiving Point Gardens. We love it there! It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. Cute family picture, except for the fact that I have to be big and pregnant for the rest of the summer. Yuck!

Sometimes Elsa does not pose for the pictures. Most of them came out like this! Troublemaker.....

Sweet Gracie girl understands that what I want most are cute pictures. She played the game and smiled really nice for me! Thanks Grace!

More having fun with the new camera. I love taking pictures of tulips. They are my favorite!
6 comments:
How beautiful. Happy Birthday to Elsa!
Those flowers are amazing! You guys are so cute. Jaime, you look great!
The tulip pictures are awesome and you all look amazing--especially you Jaime! Gracie looks so much like you!
I love that picture of Grace in the flowers. Great colors. What camera did you get?
Such a cute family! You look great as always!
What a cute family picture. Gracie is a charmer and Jaime you look fabulous!!!!!
Post a Comment