
Ethan told he he wanted a cake with the scene from Star Wars III where Anakin and Obi One battle and Anakin falls in the Volcano. This is what I came up with...

We had a Star Wars birthday party for Ethan. Even Darth Vader came to the party. After each kid proved that they were a "true Jedi" they got to battle Vader, then they all got masks. It was pretty fun!
Family party... Andrew with Ethan getting ready to blow out the candles. I wonder what he wished for???
Ethan turned 5 on December 27th. We celebrated his birthday with our cousins from California. We ate pizza and cake and played the Wii all night. It was lots of fun, but I still can't believe my sweet baby boy is FIVE years old!
Family party... Andrew with Ethan getting ready to blow out the candles. I wonder what he wished for???
Ethan turned 5 on December 27th. We celebrated his birthday with our cousins from California. We ate pizza and cake and played the Wii all night. It was lots of fun, but I still can't believe my sweet baby boy is FIVE years old!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Ethan. Jaime-- your blog is so cute. I finally logged in and looked at it. I loved seeing all of your photos of your cute kids. Love the blog.
so you got a wii?? your pictures are all so cute! Where did you find their pj's? I love them! great for girls AND boys!
Thanks! I loved the pj's too. I got them at Childrens Place!
glad you got the wii! no more costco episodes, I hope :)
Post a Comment