August 12, 2008

Cove Fort Days!

Last weekend we decided to go to Cove Fort Days! We met my sister and her family down there and had such a great time. The cute senior missionaries passed out free hot dogs, chips, and drinks to everyone. We got to tour the fort and see a bunch of Pioneer activities. It was tons of fun!
They have these pretend wooden guns. I think Ethan liked them a little too much. I had to have the gun safety talk with him again after that!

Gracie and Emily were so cute together! I am so glad they have eachother to hang out with during family vacations!



At the little pioneer area, they had these two chickens. I think they were like pet chickens because they were so nice. Their names were Abby and Fred and Elsa just loved them. They would let me pet them over and over again. They were so so so soft. Elsa was not scared of them at all. It was so cute!



Elsa with her chicken friends Fred and Abby!



The boys hanging out at Cove Fort. We love our cousins!






It was so fun to see the cousins. We missed them so much! This is Elsa and Evan playing on the grass. Evan was so cute, he loved showing us all his moves. He has totally mastered his fancy moves.

No comments: