August 27, 2008

First Day of School!

Gracie's first day of second grade. I still can't get over the fact that Gracie is already in 2nd grade. I love that she is so excited about school, but I am going to miss her so much. She is so fun to be around. School is just so long. Elsa is sure going to miss her too!
When we got to school all the teachers were there greeting the kids and the school mascot was giving the kids high-five. They were so excited!

Ethan just before we left for the first day of school! I can't believe my little guy is in Kindergarten. Time goes by way too fast these days!


Hadlee and Ethan waiting for the bus. The whole bus situation has been a little traumatizing for poor little Ethan. He cried this morning and said he was scared he was going to get lost and the bus driver was going to yell at him. It made me so sad. So, hopefully he will get used to it soon. I went to school and helped him get on the bus this afternoon and show him that he is not going to get lost and everything will be ok. It makes me so sad when my kids are sad....



Elsa started preschool last week. She loves going everyday. It is so cute to see her get so excited for school. When we get close to the house she says "Bye Mom, See ya later!"





3 comments:

Marcie said...

Your kids are CHAMPIONS! Big schoolers all!

Goldie said...

Oh, the bus story, I am tearing up, hopefully today is better :)

Jill T said...

Wow, Fox Hollow has a mascot? Fancy!