
We bit the bullet and decided to go to Disneyland last week. We had a great time! I thought we should do a fun family trip before I am too huge to enjoy myself or we have a newborn. I love Disneyland but I don't love the crowds. There were definately more people there than I thought there would be but all in all we had a great time.

We took my cute mom to Disneyland with us. We had a great time with her there. We all wore t-shirts and shorts with the occasional jacket. My mom on the other hand wore 2-3 shirts, a jacket, and a scarf most of the time. Poor thing is always cold!!!

When the sun went down it got a little cool, but during the day was super nice - usually 75-80 degrees. Seriously, why do we live in Utah. California weather is fabulous. I think after this trip and coming home to 30's and snow, Steve is really considering moving south!

We sat down to get good seats to see the High School Musical 3 show! It was really fun, although the kids were all wondering why the real Troy and Gabriella were not there. Everyone knows that I am a sunscreen Nazis. I lathered up my kids but forgot to get my neck/chest. I did get a little burn, but it sure felt good to sit there in the sun. I did not complain that sweat was dripping down my back!

I think I like California Adventure even more than Disneyland. It seemed a lot less crowded!
6 comments:
Looks like a fun time. I love the picture of Elsa with the Minnie Mouse doll - very, very cute. I was jealous of you all week knowing you were enjoying the beautiful Southern California weather, hoped it would follow you home, unfortunatly it didn't. Loving Elsa's shoes!!!!
Disneyland looks like it was a success! You look so good too. It doesn't even look like your pregnant.
So cute. We wish we could have been with you! I can just imagine how crazy Elsa was about Mickey and MInnie. Grace and Ethan are adorable too!
You guys are so cute! I am glad you had fun.
I am so jealous! You know that is my most favorite place in the world. I bet Elsa loved it. We are hopefully going in September.
Sure looks like you are having fun. I'm glad the weather was nice. The kids are sure cute and growing up so fast. We will see you soon for Michaels and Ashli's graduation.
Post a Comment