I was going to call you to find out if it wasn't on your blog. Congratulations! I guess you will just have to have one more so Ethan can get his brother!
CONGRATULATIONS! I just talked to Goldie this morning. I'm sorry I didn't think to ask you yesterday when you were here at work. My bad! How's Ethan taking the news?! Hugs to all of you, Marcie
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I thought Steve said no way? I guess you told him. There is going to be a whole lot of hair in that house! Poor Ethan, I wish we lived by eachother so Cole and him could be brothers. I think your brave but Congrats anyway!
Congratulations!! And who is better prepared for raising a family of 3 girls and 1 boy than Steve!!! I bet he's having lots of flashbacks right about now and hopefully some of them are good (ha ha ha).
11 comments:
Congratulations! What does Ethan think about that?
I was going to call you to find out if it wasn't on your blog. Congratulations! I guess you will just have to have one more so Ethan can get his brother!
Congratulations! I can't believe you're going to have another little girl this summer.
No fair. Just kidding. That is wonderful. Little girls are so fun.
holy cow! congrats!! hope ethan isn't too sad :)
CONGRATULATIONS! I just talked to Goldie this morning. I'm sorry I didn't think to ask you yesterday when you were here at work. My bad! How's Ethan taking the news?! Hugs to all of you, Marcie
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I thought Steve said no way? I guess you told him. There is going to be a whole lot of hair in that house! Poor Ethan, I wish we lived by eachother so Cole and him could be brothers. I think your brave but Congrats anyway!
Congratulations!! And who is better prepared for raising a family of 3 girls and 1 boy than Steve!!! I bet he's having lots of flashbacks right about now and hopefully some of them are good (ha ha ha).
I can't believe it is a girl. I thought you said it was for sure a boy. You will have way more fun with a girl.
I know! I was really surprised!
Hooray! Congrats! You'll be all caught up to me! Ethan will have to come up and play with my boys!
Post a Comment