April 1, 2009

You call this SPRING?

I hate to complain, (I admit I do way to much of it) but I HATE spring in Utah. Seriously, spring here is just plain old winter with a couple of warm teaser days mixed in every now and again. It took me over an hour to get to work this morning. Come on now people, is this the first snow storm of the year... figure it out! Here is a picture of my cute flowers drowning in snow.
Please spring ... come back!

10 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

That is CRAZY!

Amy M. said...

My sentiments exactly.
Congratulations on your baby girl news! So exciting.

cristy said...

I totally agree. I almost wish the warm days wouldn't come and lull us in to thinking winter is over, it totally makes it harder to deal with the every other day snow storms.

Jill T said...

Jaime, do you mind if I steal your daffodil picture for an upcoming post? These storms better not kill off our flowers!

Also, congrats on girl #3. Just like your family. So fun.

And your disney trip looks like it was a wonderful vacation! Glad you had fun!

Jill said...

Love the picture Jaime! I would simpathyze with you but I am a California girl now. Sorry, you know I love you.

Jaime said...

Sure Jill, you can use the picture. No problem!

heather said...

We know about the sorry springs, it can be sunny outside with 40mph winds, so you think you want to go out there and you get blown away. (our trampoline literally blew up the hill the other day, into our neighbors yard.)But SNOW is not spring I would agree.

Neal and Mary said...

Oh yes I love California. We are planting and weeding and I don't even know where my coat is!!
I love spring in Ridgecrest all the wild flowers are out and they are really pretty.

Rane said...

I just love that picture...so funny. I'm ready for some REAL spring.

Alli said...

Definitely not my idea of spring! But this is coming from a born and raised southern california girl!