
Ethan is graduating from Kindergarten on Thursday! I can't believe it. This year has flown by... Ethan was assigned to do a little report and project on an animal of his choice that had to be native to Utah. He chose to do his on snakes. Not a big surprise to us because he loves snakes. We are always discussing which snakes are the most poisonous, most dangerous, biggest, scariest.... etc. etc.

Ethan picked out all the rocks he wanted to use. Then I helped him glue everything on. He was really excited when we found a plastic cactus in the bottom of the toy box. I thought he did a really great job. I can't believe he will be in 1st Grade next year!
4 comments:
Good job Ethan! He is such a handsome kid Jaime. I can just picture you and Ethan having a big discussion on snakes.
Nice job! Ethan is so cute. We'd love for you guys to visit. Give us a call sometime and we can figure out the dates.
Ethan's project is so cute and well done. Tell him all the big lizzards are running all over our back yard. Sure would have been cool to put a small lizzard in his display!! Sure miss you.
Ohhh Ethan is so cute. His project turned out awesome. Way to go Ethan on graduating from Kindergarten, I'm so proud of you. You are going to be the coolest 1st grader ever!
Post a Comment