This is officially our LAST Christmas with a real tree! I know there are a bunch of Artificial Christmas Tree Snobs out there....... but we have had the worst luck with Christmas trees.
Just this morning, my mom called me at work, "Jaime, your Christmas tree just fell over and almost landed on Elsa!" It is a really tall and skinny tree with a skinny trunk. Probably not the best fit for our stand, but honestly! Three days before Christmas, come one ....
Two years ago, while driving down Highway 92 in Lehi, a huge gust of wind launched the tree off the roof - denting the side of our Acura.
Steve called and said he does not care how much it costs, next year we are going to buy a super, deluxe, PRE-LIT Christmas tree! If the lights go out, trash it and buy a new one. Never again will he have to haul it in the middle of the night in some dumpster, hoping not to get caught.
Seriously! Do kids really need a Christmas tree for Christmas morning? Santa may just have to leave all the presents on the couch!
3 comments:
you so need to join the rest of us with the artificial trees. They are definately not as pretty and they don't smell as good but the convenience factor can't be beat.
I hear ya...I'm getting closer and closer. Our usually dies before Christmas morning. I just love real trees though and I don't want to store an artificial one. I may join you next year.
we bought a dreamy one at Costco a few years ago. best thing we ever did!! it looks more real that the real ones we used to get :)
Post a Comment