December 27, 2009

"I am pratically SEVEN!"

A couple days before his birthday Ethan came up to me and said "Mom, I am practically seven." He was right! I can't believe it. There were days I did not think we were going to make it until seven. I remember taking him to his 2 month check up and telling the doctor she either needed to medicate him or me because one of us isn't going to make it. Needless to say, she did not prescribe anything and we both made it.
Ethan is a super sweet boy, a great student at school, sometimes a troublemaker at home, a die hard football fan and we are so lucky to have a little boy in the family!
This year we got to celebrate Ethan's birthday with his cousin. He might look much older, but is actually a week younger than Ethan. They had fun eating cake and opening presents together. I got them matching shirts to wear.

This is Ethan drinking hot chocolate after a wicked day of sledding. He has the wounds to prove it! Take a look at his nose and upper lip!

Ethan being crazy on Thanksgiving. That is one good looking bird if I do say so myself!

5 comments:

brooke said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! He is such an athletic, cute little boy. So glad he balances out your family.

Natalie Wright said...

Well, well, look at this! Goodness I will be making plans for the next several hours to catch up and do a little blog stalking. You are officially bookmarked. We need to chat so PLEASE forward me you e-mail address!

middlegrayphotography@gmail.com

XOXOXO
Natalie

Jill T said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Clements Family said...

Hey Jaime, I just wanted to leave you a quick comment...it was so fun hanging out with you tonight and getting to know you better!
PS...hope you got that gc my boys left on your porch a few weeks ago:)

Alli said...

Ethan is sooo cute and sweet. I remember when Michael and Ashli were married and I was only able to bring Summer with me. I missed Ben so Ethan let me hug and snuggle him the whole weekend. I can't believe he is seven now! Wow!!