
Remember Debbie Downer from Saturday night live? That is how I am feeling today....
It is February and I completely missed January in the blog world. I have been in a bit of a blog funk. Ever feel that way? I have friends and family that are much more creative, take way better pictures, tell much better stories, have much more positive attitudes, and seemly much better lives than me. I know that sounds bad, but do you ever feel that way? Especially with blogs .... they can make you start to feel pretty bad about yourself. Hopefully Steve does not read this post because he hates it when people, (mainly his wife) complains about life.
I do have a great life. A wonderful husband, four amazing children, a beautiful house to live in, great friends..... ok I guess I am feeling a little better. On to dusting and vacuuming ... I CAN DO IT!
8 comments:
I'm glad other people have days like this. I do struggle a bit with blogs because everyone has a cuter house, better pictures and seem to have endless time in the day to do crafts and cook. I think we all put our best selves forward on the blog.
I, for one, think you have it all together!
Jaime sorry you are having one of those days....we all have them! It is funny because others are probably thinking the same type things about you..."how does she do so much and do it so well." You are fabulous!!!! I love you tons :)Eat a yummy piece of chocolate that always makes my day brighter.
I love the picture of Debbie Downer, so funny. What is it about looking at others blogs that make us feel bad? It is like coming to church, we are all dressed up and smiley and hiding all the stress and hard things going on in our lives. For what it is worth I and many others I am sure see you and you blog as something they really admire. Love ya, Jaime!
Jaime, I think you're a great story teller! :) And a great cook. And you always have your hair done. And you're always dressed. :) And you already have your Christmas lights down! etc... Lots of things to admire about you!
Uh, dressed as in clothes, not just pj's, sweats, etc...of course you're "dressed!"
You are awesome! We all feel that way. At least I do, often, then I take a break from the blogging world and realize I have it pretty good. As do you. Are you guys still planning on coming next year?
You guys are all so sweet! Thanks for all the nice things you said! I was not fishing, I promise!
I have a gratitude journal that I keep. I go in and out of using it, but when I have funks I pick it up and write each night and I have to find 3 things (sometimes just 30 seconds) in my day that are good. Funny thing is, a blog entry is often just a 30 second moment that is written and the rest of the crazy, upside down day was left out.
Post a Comment