February 11, 2010

Book of the Week!

My friend Andrea told me I should start posting "Book of the week" one day when we were talking about reading to our kids. Knowing my track record of blogging it will probably end up being book of the month. Anyway, my mom taught school for like 20 years and when she retired she gave me boxes and boxes of books. It is so great! But I occasionally buy books, they are expensive and no on wants to waist money on lame books with weird stories or bad illustrations. So, I have a few favorites that I thought I would pass on.

So, in case you have little kids and are looking for a few good books, here are my humble recommendations. The first book is "Kitten's First Full Moon":


It is a super cute book about a little kittens adventures one night. It is probably best for little kids ages 1-4, but I read it too all my kids, even Gracie (9) and Ethan (7) the other day and they all liked it!!!!! Happy reading.....


4 comments:

cristy said...

I am definately going to look forward to these posts.

Jill T said...

This is a great idea. I'll be checking back often!

Jill said...

This is going to be great! Thanks Jaime!

Andrea said...

Yeah!!!! I am so excited you are doing this!