
I am sure most everyone has heard of the Dinosaur books by Jane Yolen & Mark Teague. If not, you should definately invest in these four books. They are really fun!
Our favorite and the one we started with was How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight? It is a cute book that could possibly help with bedtime at your house. We have said a time or two, "do dinosaurs do that?"

Then, move on to
How Do Dinosaurs Eat Their Food? My kids love the page where a dinosaur has green beans in his nose. Don't be alarmed, it too has a good message.

Next,
How Do Dinosaurs Get Well Soon? 
And last but not least,
How Do Dinosaurs Go To School? These books are all cleverly written and fun for both parents and children! Happy reading!!!!
7 comments:
We read the kitten/moon one a couple of nights ago. Fun! Thanks for recommending good books. I think of you guys while we read them
We love the 1st two. I haven't read the 2nd two. I think they're clever also.
We have "How Do Dinosaurs Learn Their Colors" and love it. I need the one about going to bed because it's been a struggle to get the kids to bed at their usual time now that I'm back to work!! Maybe it will help.....
Hi Jaime,
Sorry, I had a little user error problem above.
Thanks for your kind comment.
Drew loves "How Does a Dinosaur Clean up his Room?" It is another good one. These books are a huge hit with my kids.
Darn I should have read those to the kids while we were there. they sure look like cute books.
Hi Jaime! Just found your blog. We love the dino books in our house, too. I agree, they are so clever and my kids really like them. The only one we haven't tried is How Do Dinosaurs Go To School. We'll have to pick that one up. By the way, your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment