March 8, 2010

School Age Children

Here are my "school age kids"! Life starts getting pretty interesting when your kids start growing up. I mean, think back ..... Who was your third grade teacher? Who were your friends when you were nine? I remember all that stuff. I remember swinging on the swings at Canyon View, sining Whitney Houston and dreaming about boys with Andrea and Jill! Seriously scary!
Ethan and Gracie are only 23 months apart. Close for me, but not for others I know. But it is so fun! Even though they are very different, I am so glad they have eachother. This was the morning of "CRAZY HAIR" day at school.


Gracie decided to sport all the flower clips in the house. Wow! Crazy!

Ethan thought he would go with the mohawk. That is crazy for Ethan. Because much to my dismay, he prefers his hair slicked down like a helmet. Honestly, I have to bribe him to spike it up. What is up with that?
Ok, so I am going to copy my friend Jill's fabulous blog for a minute and talk about how great PTC last week. My kids both are doing great! We are so proud of them. Gracie's teacher says that if she has a baby girl, so hopes that she is just a little bit like Grace and her teacher will be happy. She is very polite and helpful around the classroom and is always nice to everyone in her class.
Ethan just loves his teacher. (Don't say anything but I think he may have a mini crush on her...) She is so fun and really likes Ethan. We love her too!





4 comments:

brooke said...

They are beautiful kids and it sounds like they are beautiful on the inside as well. I've always been just a tiny bit jealous of your kids--tons of great hair, smart, athletic--Heck--I want to be like them!

Neal and Mary said...

I love their hair styles. Gracies is so cute with the big flowers and I agree I was surprised ole Ethan got into it. He is such a crack up.

Jill said...

BJ likes the helmet look too. Go figure! You sure do make winners at your house.

Carol said...

Love these two cute kids!