
One of my longtime friends Natalie, photographed Anna the other day. Natalie is an amazing photographer - check out middlegreyphotography.blogspot.com. Anna really warmed up to Natalie and I think she really captured Anna's personality! Could these pictures be cuter?

Cutest little bum!

I love this one!

Thanks Natalie!
7 comments:
Natalie did an amazing job. Anna couldn't be any cuter. THanks a lot for going out and making me that much sadder that I'm not having a baby girl.
Soo cute Jaime! I love all of them! She is the cutest!
She is so ADORABLE!!! I just want to pick her up and cuddle her!!!
Nice to have a friend to take such cute pictures of Anna. She is so sweet, I bet she was so good for Natalie.
Oh, my goodness. I can't take it. I want to see her right now.
She is too cute! Love her...
I love Anna. She looks adorable as usual. The pictures for sure capture her personality! I can't wait to see her next weekend. I was sad tonight didn't work out. Miss you!
Post a Comment