
We took the kids to a Hockey Game on Friday night. First timers at the Grizzlies game, but we ended up having a lot of fun. The kids thought it was fabulous. Probably because they got snowcones, cotton candy and popcorn.

Uncle Michael, Ashli, and Carol came to!

The little girls LOVE Carol! Carol loves them too, even after Anna grabbed Carols tray of nachos launching them everywhere! Seriously....


It was really loud for little Anna but she did really well. I was sure ready for her to go to bed that night! Phew......
3 comments:
Jaime, I like this new blogging streak you're on! Looks like a fun night!
Fun for you guys, I agree with Jill. It has been so much fun seeing your blog so regularly. No pressure! Lucky Aunt Carol.
where did the golf ball post go? hah! I should have taken pictures of it too! funny boys :) we just got a thanksgiving point pass- we would love to hang out with you guys and get good use out of it. hope you are great!
Post a Comment