
I hope you all went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point on the first Saturday it started. It was the most perfect day we have had this year. It was warm, not super windy! I loved every minute of it. What is up with this weather now? I complain and complain about it every year. I hate spring in Utah. I love that winter is over, but it teases us with days like above mentioned and then it rains and snows on us...
When I look at this picture, I still am surprised that we have four kids. That is a lot of kids!

But look how cute they are! I love them so much!

Throughout our walk around the gardens, everyone kept sticking their stickers to Ethan's back. He did not notice until we were getting in the car and we pulled about 10 off his back. At one point, a couple of people noticed and tried to put their stickers on his back to. Pretty funny!

This is actually Ethan, Michael (not Steve) and Elsa. Steve's parents were in town so we spent the day with
Mormor and Pa, Michael and Ashli and Carol. It was a fun day!
2 comments:
Wow! Four kids! I know, Sam and I went into Goodwood the other day and they asked how many in our group and i said "5" and then realized we really are "6" with the baby and that freaked me out.
Your kids are truly the cutest ever. I'm not just saying that. Everyone one of them could model.
I thought the same thing when I saw that family picture...wow what a big family! :) Crazy how pictures can do that to you. Cute.
Post a Comment