May 5, 2010

New Pictures!










7 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful! Where to do get your sute matching outfits? Miss you guys!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

O my gosh...sweetest cutest kids ever!!!!

brooke said...

Beautiful beyond words. Every one of them. I am so kicking myself right now for not having my kids wear those great outfits. i had that same dress for Sammie and various vests for my boys from Crazy 8 and then returned them at the last minute and had them wear the blue and yellow Easter stuff for pictures--which totally did NOT turn out well--I never even posted the pictures because they were bad!

MaryAnn said...

Seriously, could you have any cuter kids, I don't think so.

Jill T said...

Oh, that Elsa! All of them look great. Such great formal pictures.

Carol said...

I love these pictures! The kids are adorable. I miss them and want to have them over for a slumber party in the next few weeks if that works for you.

Cyndi said...

Love the pics! Your kids are adorable! What a great blog you have...thanks for sharing:)