June 2, 2010

Nine Months Old and Walking

Ok, so I don't have a video right now .... it is coming! But I just have to vent for a minute. It is June 2, 2010 my baby is officially 9 1/2 months old and is pretty much walking. I am totally freaked out. Gracie walked at 9 1/2 months old and I thought it was a fluke. I thought I encouraged her too much because she was my first baby. I thought it was extra fancy that she was so little and walking.

But seriously, Anna is my BABY Baby baby ... like last baby baby. I DO NOT WANT HER TO WALK. I don't want her to grow up, I want her to stay a baby forever and ever. I love the babies. I don't want anymore. I just want her to stay a baby.

Now she is getting big, growing up and I just wish she was like those other babies that I know and are 18 months old and still not waking. What is the deal?

3 comments:

Natalie said...

my kids have all been early walkers and I hate it!! i wish they'd stay babies forever, too.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

AWWWW....you need a little ricky baby like Callie:) We miss you guys. Mom said Disney vaca was fabulous:)

Jill T said...

I'll have to tell Simon you're referring to him. :) jk, he's only 17 months. He has taken 6 steps though. :)

I cannot believe you have another super early walker. Crazy! Post the video quick. I want to see it! Or I should just walk down and see it in person. I do need a vacation update!