June 27, 2010

Elsa's Preschool Program

I need to play catch up on all the May and June activities. I know they are going to be out of order, but oh well. Right when we got home from California, Elsa had her Preschool Program. It was so cute. It was all about being safe! She did a great job, had a great class, and a GREAT teacher! Thanks for everything Tecia!!!
Each child got to make a poster about themselves. It asked about their favorite foods, likes, dreams, etc. Elsa said her favorite color is orange. Just like Grammy, even though Grammy's favorite color is not really orange. Her favorite food is toast and chocolate milk. And she wants to be a mom and a super hero when she grows up! You go girl!!!
Here are some of the kids in her class. They all had t-shirts with their names printed on the front. So cute!

She is so fun and full of life. She definately gives us a run for our money but I don't know what I would do without her. She is so fun and says the cutest things!!!!



No comments: