March 11, 2010

Braised Beef Brisket is the "Bombdiggitybomb"!

Today I decided to make the "Braised Beef Brisket" and to quote my seven year old son, it was the
Bombdiggitybomb!!!!!!!!!!!
I highly recommend this recipe, I will put the whole recipe on our recipe blog
You start by mixed beef consomme (don't know if I spelled that right?), soy sauce, and lemon juice. Then just let it cook! It is that easy!
Don't mind my messy kitchen ... I made a 6 lb beef brisket and thought we would be eating it for days. But no such luck, we all went completely crazy. We finally had to tell the kids enough is enough! Seriously, it was that good. Too bad I waisted this recipe on a Thursday night. I should have saved it for Sunday Dinner!





7 comments:

brooke said...

I'm totally impressed you made this on a Thursday night. We had mac and cheese tonight wih leftover pizza. I'm going to try and make this!

Emily said...

Yummy! I'm excited you're doing the Julie and Julia with the Pioneer woman cookbook. It will be fun to hear about the recipes you try out. I'll definitely put this one on our menu for next week!

cristy said...

I had better not tell Matt about this....we already joke about just showing up on your doorstep each night for dinner. This sounds like a recipe I need to try... My meat loving family would like it. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

It was so good. I am coming right now to eat the leftover. You are an awesome wife!!

Jill said...

Looks so good! That might just turn my kids into meat eaters. I want to try this one.

Andrea said...

I am exhausted just looking at your fabulous meal! Maybe we should just show up on your doorstep as well!

Carol said...

You are a good cook and I think it is fabulous that you are going to cook your way through the Pioneer Woman Cookbook. I've heard so many good things about the recipes. I'm here if you need a taste tester :) Keep us all updated on the best ones. The beef brisket sounds delish.