June 16, 2011

End of Year Festivities!


I don't know about you, but May is the busiest month of the year for me. People always talk about how busy December is... yes there are Christmas parties and shopping. But really, I do all my shopping online and I guess we don't get invited to that parties.

But seriously May is ridiculous! Maybe it is because my kids are getting a little older and they are involved with more activities, but wow it was a crazy month. Here are just a few of the things we did that I actually remembered to bring my camera to:

Ethan's 2nd grade review program. It was really cute! They did a good job!

Ethan and Miss Evans. She was such a great teacher. Ethan said he wished he could be in 2nd grade for the rest of his life so Miss Evans could be his teacher forever!

Learning Dynamics Mother's Day Program. It was so sweet.... I totally teared up during the cute songs!

Could this girl be any sweeter?

Gracie's piano recital

She has only taken lessons for a couple of months and only three weeks with her current teacher.
Great job Gracie!

Soccer game after soccer game after soccer game



More soccer games
North Point Dance Festival

All the dances were so fun!

Last day of preschool, ever! I can't believe Elsa will be in Kindergarten. I wish she could stay little forever and ever!

2 comments:

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Wow-you were busy in May. Happy Birthday to Elsa too!

brooke said...

Sooo jealous of your tripbto key west! Elsa is the cutest! I miss you...wish I could have come to GDN tonight!