August 30, 2011

The Summer of 2011

We have had such a great summer this year! In fact we had so much fun that I did not have any time to blog about it at all. With the first day of school coming and going, I have really start to get all caught up on my blogging. So, here it goes! A quick summer review with the Lundwalls.
Lets start with the Fourth of July. It is our second favorite holiday of the year. We love it! I always have to get a family picture in our red, white and blue. Love it!

We live in the best neighborhood ever! Each year our neighbors put together a big block party.

This year, Steve's best friend Brent was visiting from New Mexico so he joined in the fun. They had Sumo Wrestling, dunk booths, snow cones, cotton candy, and bounce houses. Just to name a few activities.


Cute Cater with Anna on the Barrel Train.


It doesnt get much cuter than that!

All the cute girl cousins, Gracie, Anna, Elsa, Callie, and Alyeska.
We ate and ate and ate ...  all day!

We were so glad the Lelands came from Texas to celebrate with us. Rebecca and I both love to cook, so we spent a good part of the day making a super yummy 4th of July BBQ.

Happy Fourth of July!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love to see all those cute pictures! You are the best Jaime.