June 21, 2012

So excited to be SIX!

Elsa turned six!

I wanted to cry, why does she have to grow up so fast?

She is sweet, kind, a little sassy, smart and super fun!

She loves birthdays!


Steve and Elsa picked out a new bike for her birthday!

So cute!



Grammy, Matt, Alissa and Kaisley joined us for the celebration. 


Elsa got some fun outside toys, and the new Friends Legos. 

Have you seen these people? They are completely darling and she absolutely LOVES them.

Legos for girls.... why didn't they come up with these years ago?


All the kids had fun staying up late playing with them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EL! We love you so much!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love that beautiful girl!

Carol said...

Sweet Elsa my little snuggle worm! I can't believe she is six. I love her so much!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Elsa is such a sweet sweet girl. I can't wait to hug her soon! Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Andrea said...

What the heck!? Elsa is six I can't believe it. Claire can't believe she can ride a bike without training wheels.