So, how do you start blogging again?
It has been WAY too long for me.
JUNE 2012
We had a crazy busy summer.... jam packed full of family fun!
We started the summer off with a visit from my sister Jill and her cute boys.
Poor Emily had to stay home, we missed her like crazy but managed to have a little fun without her.
The whole family went to the new Museum of Natural History Museum at the University of Utah.
Have you been there?
I highly recommend checking it out! It is pretty amazing!
Even baby Kaisley enjoyed herself!
We ate a lot of ice cream while Jill was in town.
I think I eat more ice-cream when Jill is around than any other time during the year.
Thanks for helping us start the summer of right guys! We love you!!!
1 comment:
Sorry about the ice cream overload. I was still getting over my deprivation from fresh dairy that I experienced in Chile. Thanks for having us. Miss you all so much!
Post a Comment