August 30, 2012

Fourth of July 2012

We LOVE the 4th of July!


I insist on a family picture on the Fourth of July!

I am kind of a lunatic until it happens... this year was no exception.

Anna had a matching outfit that turned green after Steve gave her a snow cone pre picture.

Who gives a 2 year old a green snow cone before the family picture? Honestly?

I might have freaked out a little.... sorry about that people.

It turned out pretty cute anyway.

 These three are super cute!

I love them!

The Bopsy Twins couldn't be cuter!

I love this picture!

They love each other so much!

Elsa is a angel sent straight from Heaven...


A few of us had our eyes closed.... sorry girls!

We had a fun day hanging out at home... cooking, swimming, eating, eating, and eating!

Pineapple Mango Salsa

Fruit Flag

Asian marinated Flank Steak

Here is a picture of the "spread".... bad picture, good food!

Carol took the girls to Walmart. They bought face paint and painted just about every kid in the neighborhood!


It was a good day!

For dessert.... fresh berries and cream!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Looks like so much fun. You are such a good hostess! Can you pass on that asian marinated flank steak recipe?