June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Elsa!


Sisters!!!! Elsa was being shy and did not want to blow out the candles so Gracie helped her.
I think Elsa's favortie present was these little bears that came with a book Grammy gave her. She carries them around everywhere!


Elsa's first birthday last year!



Elsa at 2 months old. She was a really good baby.
This is one of my favorite pictures of the three kids on Elsa's blessing day!



We all can't believe little Elsa Belle is two years old. What a blessing she is to our family. Words cannot begin to describe what a sweet blessing she is in our lives. That said, she is two years old now. And all that comes with a two year old.

9 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Elsa. We love you. Put birthday pictures on your blog. I can't believe you are already a 2 year old.

maria said...

Two already! Wow time flies we really need to get together! Sorry I couldn't watch the kids the other day. Hayden would have loved it. Let me know if I can help out any other time. It would be fun to get Hayden an Elsa together :)

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate. Elsa is so cute - happy birthday!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Elsa! We hope you had a fun birthday.

Jill T said...

Happy Birthday Elsa! Cutest 2-yr-old I know!

Natalie said...

she is so cute! seems like just yesterday you were pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to her! She is so cute!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I really can't get over how cute Elsa's face is with those blonde curls around it. She is soo sooo cute.

Carol said...

Sweet Memories! That is fancy how you did the pictures of her birthday. Elsa is such a sweet girl it was fun to be there to celebrate her birthday!