I've Been Tagged! and now you are toO!
A-Attached or Single?- attached, whether he likes it or not
B-Best Friend?- Steve
C- Cake or Pie?- Strawberry Pie - no cooked fruit of course, I hate cooked fruit
D-Day of Choice?- friday or saturday
E-Essential Item?- hair straighener
F- Favorite color? yellow
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Bears, worms are yucky
H-Hometown?- Cottonwood Heights UT
I-Favorite Indulgence?- I am a reality TV junky, it is my guilty pleasure
J-January or July? definitely July!
K-Kids? Gracie - 7, Ethan - 5, Elsa - 2, and maybe one more in the future (Shh don't tell Steve)
L-Life isn't complete without? my babies
M-Marriage Date?- Sept. 5, 2007
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters, 1 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples?- apples
P-Phobia and Fears? deap water, spiders
Q-Quote?-
R-Reason to smile?- my sweet babies
S-Season of choice?- Spring and Summer
T-Tag ten people?-
U-Unknown fact about me?- I am shy - true or false
V-Vegetable?- artichokes are my fav
W-Worse habit?- too many to name
Y-Your favorite food?- Cafe Rio
Z-Zodiac Sign?-Pisces
2 comments:
Is K an announcement of some sort???
NO!!!!
Post a Comment