June 25, 2008

The Summer Cut ...







Steve is always talking about the "summer cut", so after the swimming pool tonight we took Ethan outside and gave him the summer cut. Ghetto style, right in the backyard on the slide. He was not too thrilled about the whole situation. He much prefers the Cookie Cutter luxury. Gracie thought it was so fun to take pictures of Ethan's misery.

3 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Love it...we are trying our hardest to get Cater the summer cut. He is refusing and wants to grow it out long. He looks a little like Dorthy Hammel right now...it's driving me crazy. Not a fan of long hair on boys. This whole free agency thing is killing me.

Neal and Mary said...

Tell Ethan I used to cut his Dad's hair. It usually started out as a boy cut but I kept working it then it would end up as a "Summer" cut.
Mor mor

Carol said...

Brings back memories of Steve having the Summer Buzz! Ethan is so cute. Jaime your hair looks adorable..I can only see part of it but you are looking stylin!