The other day we took a trip to the zoo! Steve had not been since January and we wanted to try out the new carousel. We had a great time. Grammy came along which made it even better!
Elsa was super brave standing in line telling me that she wanted to ride the zebra, but when it actually came to getting on the zebra - not so brave. You can't tell from the picture, but she was holding on really tight to the back of my shirt. She would only hold on with one hand, but she made it. I love the new carousel at the zoo. They did a really great job, it is a nice addition to the zoo!
Gracie had her heart set on the polar bear the whole time we stood in line. Luckily no one else got to it first!
It took Ethan the longest time to decide what animal to choose. First, he picked out the snake, then changed his mind, and could not decide on one, then I finally had to pull out the mean mom in me said, "Ethan, pick one now or you don't get to ride!" After that he hoped on the gorilla! I thought it was a good choice after all.
1 comment:
Cute cute family! That is fabulous that they have a carousel now at the Zoo. Looks like the kids are lovin it. I want to go next time! We should go in the next month or two!
Post a Comment