October 23, 2008

Fall Family Photos


My super talented sister-in-law Ashli agreed to take some family pictures of us a couple of weeks ago. They turned out wonderful! I posted only a couple of them, but there were tons that turned out really well! Thanks so much Ashli (and Michael)! We Love You guys!!

12 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Those are so fabulous! I love your family, everyone looks so good! Those fall leaves are amazing.

brooke said...

These are really amazing. Your family is so beautiful--I'm sure every photo looked good. I may need to get her for my next family photo.

Andrea said...

I love them. The second candid shot is my favorite. I shows everyones personality. your sister in law is talented.

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Wow those pictures look so good!

Jill T said...

Jaime, these pictures look great! I want to see the rest of them.

Carol said...

I love the fam pictures. Hopefully you are getting it blown up big and will frame it. I want to see the rest when I visit next :)

Jen said...

Those pics are great!!! Where did you take them at? You guys look great.

Marcie said...

Great pictures! You guys are so beautiful/handsome. Does Ashli do other families?

Amy M. said...

Cute family and and great pictures. I'm adding you to my sidebar (ok?)and will email you a blog invite. Dinner last night was sooo good. Thanks again!

cristy said...

Those pictures are great Jaime. You guys are such an adorable family.

Anonymous said...

Love the new family pics - you look so good, I'm jealous!Your tip looked really fun too - glad you made it back safe!

Alli said...

Ashli did such a great job! You guys all look amazing!! What a beautiful/perfect place for your family photo!!