October 8, 2008

Hurricane Norbert

So, we are going on our cruise in a couple of days and look what we have to look forward to. Since when are there Category 4 hurricanes in the Pacific Ocean. Just my luck!!!!!!!!! Do you feel sorry for me?

12 comments:

Allison said...

so it's a good thing I checked your blog, I am packing all the wrong clothes! Thanks for the heads up!

Heather said...

I'll try real bad to feel sorry for you guys....I'll be thinking of you and all your no kid glory!! Be safe!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I found your blog through heathers. your kids are getting so big and so cute. How are you guys? (this is Amber Eggli by the way:)

~*aShLi*~ said...

sad day! It looks like it will be over by the time you actually get to Mexico, right? HAVE FUN and don't get too lonely without the kids! I wish we were going with you guys!

Neal and Mary said...

I can't believe your luck!! I do feel sorry for you. I hope everything works out and you can even go. I wonder what the cruise ship does in your case. Hopefully they won't put you in any danger!

Lindsay said...

I died when I read this post. I called my sister up immediatly and discussed our bad fortune. Hopefully its not to rocky on the boat. At least we'll all have each other for entertainment. See you in San Diego!!

Jill T said...

Have fun on your cruise, while we endure this frigid weather!

Greg said...

Sounds relaxing!

The Hobson Clan said...

That's awful! You totally deserve a fun cruise! I hope everything goes well! I can't wait to see pics!

Carol said...

Of course I feel sorry for you!!!! I hope that everything turned out good and you had a fabulous cruise, you two deserve it!Lets get together soon. Love ya

maria said...

Seems like the Lundwall's are hurricane magnets this year :( Hope you still are able to have a blast! Hey no cooking and no kids hurricane or not I'm in :)

Marcie said...

Jaime! Where are the sweet cruise pictures now that we are back and did not get blown away by Norbert.