
Ok, so all my worrying of Hurricane death and destruction was in vain. Thankfully! We had a great time on our cruise. I apologize for the extremely long post. I just had such a hard time editing out all the fun things we did! I guess I just had to brag. I will understand if you have to make mean comments!!!!!!!!!!

Our favorite stop was most definitely Cabo San Lucas! We had a perfect day there. A couple of my cute friends from work and our husbands, took a little boat over to Lovers Beach. We stayed there for a few hours, swam and relaxed at the beach. Steve had a run in with some rough waves and jagged rocks. I wish I would have taken a picture of his foot caked in bloody sand. It looked worse than it turned out to be!


This was definitely my one of my favorite parts of the trip. Steve was off swimming in the ocean and I found a nice place in the shade to read my book. As you can see from my white legs I have a sun phobia and like to spend more time in the shade, drenched in sun screen. It was warm and wonderful!

The 10 of us hired a guy with a van to take us on a tour of Mazatlan. We saw the Old Cathedral, cliff divers, the sketchy market, ate shrimp by the beach and had a great time!

Luckily we did not have too much effect from the Hurricane, the sea was a little choppy and Mazatlan was a little overcast and rainy. We felt really lucky we had such great weather!

Steve in Mazatlan He thought the kids would get a kick out of him holding this reptile.

Here I am posing in front of one of the Predator set things in Puerto Vallarta. We did a big zip line tour through the jungle where they filmed the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, Predator. It was fun to be in the jungle. We saw lots and lots of huge spiders. But I was more freaked out about the 1350 foot zip line over the jungle canyon with only a Mexican harness between me and the river 350 feet below. I don't know why I thought I would not be scared. Once a couple of years ago, I had a total panic attack on the Ferris wheel at Disneyland because of my fear on heights. Crazy!

Steve said he was going to do an "Ethan pose" for this picture, next to the scary Predator guy! On the hike up the jungle canyon during the canopy tour, they had a guy dressed up like this lovely fellow to scare us. He sure did!!!

Here we are at one of the "formal" dinner nights on the ship. Boy, do I ever miss the no cooking and cleaning for a whole week!!!!

This is Hollie, me, and Julie. We ate at the same table with our husbands for dinner each night. We had a great time together. There was never dull conversation at our table. We had so much fun discussing all the things we ate throughout the day (and night). And we always finished dinner with several desserts and a delicious cup of Hot Chocolate.
10 comments:
Jaime, it looks like the perfect trip! That zipline sounds so adventurous. We ran into your mom and kids a few times this week, they looked like they were having fun.
Jaime, I'm so glad you had a fun trip!! It always goes by to fast! I can't believe you did that zipline, I also had a major panic attack on the ferris wheel at disneyland, that Kevin and the kids got a kick out of!!
Steve and Jaime,
It looks like you had such a great time and you two lovebirds deserve it. Jaime, you are looking quite fabulous! I've been dying to go on a zip line, I think it sounds like so much fun. I love Steve's picture in front of the Predator.
Call me soon. We miss you guys.
Love ya
You look so skinny and cute in the photos. I'm glad you had a great trip--you deserve it.
Finally, pictures of the crusie. I like the "Ethan" pose that Steve did!
We were worried that the hurricane sucked you away to sea!
so glad it was fun and Hurricane-less. :)
I can't wait to hear all about it at RG!! Bring pictures!!!...and your family ones too...they are beautiful!
I loved all your pictures! It looked like you had a really fun time. We're sure happy you came back safe and no hurricane hit the area!
Jaime, it was so much fun looking at your cruise pictures at your house. I'm still impressed on how it faded in and out with music etc. You do look like a model. Love ya.
I'm so glad the weather turned out okay for you! Looks like you had so much fun! You totally deserve it! You look great, skinny white legs and all! :-)
Post a Comment