December 15, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!

We went to a little tree farm in Alpine again this year and cut down our Christmas tree. Luckily this year it was cold but no snow or wind to deal with. We had a fun time with the Lundwalls and we even had my sister Jill with us!


Sorry, I don't know why these pictures turned out blurry but Elsa was so cute. She pulled over this little box so she could stand on it. She loved to help decorate the tree!

Gracie and Ethan were also great helpers. Ethan was even into
it more that Gracie this year. It was so cute to watch them get so excited as we pulled out all the decorations! I love Christmas!!!

3 comments:

brooke said...

You guys are so great to brave the elements to go get your own tree. Love Elsa on the box even if it is blurry!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

It looks like you picked a winner! It's cute seeing your kids decorate the tree. What a fun tradition.

Carol said...

That was a fun adventure. I love your tree, it looks fabulous in your house. I love how you decorated this year!