December 24, 2008

Recipe Group Christmas Party!

For the past three years or so, I have been getting together with some friends for Recipe Group! We always have a great time! This is our Christmas party. We all gave eachother fun gifts. We all said it was little Christmas morning, I was literally gitty with the excitement of all the presents!
Melissa, me, and Mindy with the cute shirts and Scenty scents!

Lorilee, LaRane, and Lisa with the cute popcorn bowls that Valerie gave!


Lorilee and LaRane again with the cookie sheets and brownie spatulas from me!

Lisa made this totally professional chocolates! She could seriously open her own chocolate store they were so good!
Here is the whole group! We had a great time that night. I am so thankful for their friendships!






1 comment:

Jill T said...

Wow, fancy schmancy! Looks like you got a lot of cute gifts! Maybe we need to raise the bar??