Your card was darling. I never thanked you for the salsa. It was soooo good. Sam and I ate both (yes BOTH!) salsas the night I came home from dinner group. I need to buy more.
Your Christmas Card is so cute, I'd love one if you have an extra one! Look forward to getting together before the kids go back to school. Miss you!
I sent you one Ricky! Did you not get it? How was your trip?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your card was darling. I never thanked you for the salsa. It was soooo good. Sam and I ate both (yes BOTH!) salsas the night I came home from dinner group. I need to buy more.
Your Christmas Card is so cute, I'd love one if you have an extra one! Look forward to getting together before the kids go back to school. Miss you!
I sent you one Ricky! Did you not get it? How was your trip?
Post a Comment