
A cute friend from my ward took some pictures of Gracie and her friend today. I stole this picture off her blog because I thought it was so cute. Go to julieburtonphotography.blogspot.com if you want to see more. I am so thankful for my sweet girl Gracie, she turns 8 in a couple of days Crazy!
8 comments:
This picture should be in a magazine. The colors are awesome and Grace looks so cute. I can't believe she is 8!
We love you Grace. You are beautiful.
HI JAIME!!!!! It is about time you comment. That picture of Grace is amazing! I can't believe how big she is, kind of sad little Gracie! I do miss you guys, I think of you all the time. I know you don't think so cause I never call but I am lazy like that. Ethan will always be Cole's first little buddy, they were Maverick and Cobra! We miss you guys.
That picture is so great! Grace looks so cute. Where did you take them? I love the background. Happy Birthday Grace!
Happy Birthday Gracie! What an adorable picture!!
I can't believe Gracie is 8!! I remember cuddling her up when she was a newborn. This picture is so adorable and sweet. I love you Gracie!
such a fun blog and a cute family! you have such cute kids... it was especially fun having ethan in our class. hope to see you soon.
LOVE this picture. The colors look so good and what a cute girl she is!
Post a Comment