
So much has been going on in our family's lives the past couple months.... Christmas, birthdays, baptism, and I can't seen to get myself to blog about any of it. I am really starting to feel overwhelmed by all I want to catch up on. But one thing that I am very excited about, Elsa is potty trained! Hurray! Anyway, I am so proud of her, she goes all night and all day and (knock on wood) never has accidents! I love her so much!!!
10 comments:
We are so proud of you Elsa Jane!! (and very JEALOUS as well) We miss you... come and play!
Yeah!!!! That is great news. Cute picture--I wish it was bigger so I could see her cute face.
Yeah for Elsa! It's about time you had a new post! I'd love to see more pics of the baptism and bdays when you feel up to it!
Good job Elsa!!! That is great that she can even go through the night! I'm still working with Summer on the beginnings of potty training. I'll hit it full force when I'm done with school at the end of March. Miss ya!!!
That is awesome, you want to come potty train the twins. I tried once and gave up they just aren't ready. They talk about it all the time and want to go on the potty, but they just don't understand that is the only place you go... interesting, I will have them potty trained by the time this one comes. Hey congrats to you guys also, no we had not heard. We need to catch up some time. We might be going through Utah this summer, we'll see.
Congratulations Elsa and Jaime. That is always a milestone we love to reach. Love you!
Jill
I am so excited you have a blog. Congrats on the potty training. Always such a huge accomplishment. I am up for lunch whenever!
Elsa is so cute in the picture, I love her hair with the cute ribbon. What a milestone to have her potty trained.
How nice to be finished with potty training. I haven't even thought about it for Hannah yet!
Yeah Elsa! So proud of you sweet girl!
Post a Comment