Gracie and Callie were baptized on Saturday, February 7, 2007. It was a perfect day! I am so blessed to have such a sweet daughter who made the choice to be baptized. I still cannot believe that she is already eight years old. Rebecca and I were lucky enough to have Callie and Gracie just 9 days apart. We cannot resist getting their pictures taken whenever we get together, since it is not very often. This is the picture of the girls in the dresses they wore to be baptized. Poor Gracie got out of the water and just shivered. She said, "Mom, I thought you said the water was going to be warm!" I thought it would be....
Callie and Gracie when they were 4 months old in their white blessing dresses. Sweet babies!

I love this picture! We went to the mall to get their pictures taken and they all turned out really cute, but we just could not find the right one. Then we told the girls to wrap their arms around eachother, like they always do and this was the picture. I loved it!

We set up this delicious spread for family and friends for after the baptism. It was quite lovely if I do say so myself. If you look closely, you will see the extra delicious "Beyond Glazed" donuts. If you have not tried them, I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed!

Gracie is so lucky to have such a wonderful father!

Here are all the Lundwalls. Sorry Heastons, I need to get the pictures from my Dad and Matt to post on the blog. I love you all!
9 comments:
What beautiful pictures! I miss you guys so much.
Gracie is so beautiful. She looks just like you Jaime! I am in love with her polka dot dress--so cute and I love the photos of her with her cousin. Having a cousin the same age is the best!
Hi Jamie,
It was fun to see your comment on my blog! We really could have our little ones on the very same day. I hope you are feeling a little better. Also, "Sommer Elizabeth" is the funniest little lady. She has something to say, that is for sure. Cute pictures of Grace's baptism. It looks like it was a great day!
I love all the pictures of the girls together. It sounds like it was a fun weekend. We sure wish we could have been there but were thinking of everyone that weekend. Hopefully we'll see you this summer sometime.
We had such a great time. I am so happy that Cal and Grace were baptized together....such a special day:)
I love the matching dresses. What was the website again? And sledding looks like it was lots of fun.
I was wondering where you got those dresses.
Ok, seriously you made me cry...I'm not sure if it is the hormones, but how sweet. What a beautiful day that they will always remember.
How sweet! That is so cool! She looks beautiful.
Post a Comment