A couple of weekends ago when all the family was visiting, we took the kids to Gorgoza Park to go sledding. We had a ball! First of all, I have to admit that I have a major phobia of sledding. I am scared to death that someone is going to hit a tree or fall down and become paralysed or worse yet ... die! I am sure I have described in detail to almost everyone I know the dangers of sledding. I tell Steve all the time that I can't help being paraniod, I was born that way ... its in my blood. Anyway, I was NOT scared of this at all. It is the only way to go sledding in my book. It is super safe and super easy. You don't even have to walk back up the darn hill. It was fabulous!
We bundled all the kids up for 2 hours of sledding. They all loved it!
Here is Ethan being pulled up the hill! The kids had the right idea. They hardly ever even got out of their tubes. They would just wait for one of the adults to pull them over to the hill. We would all line up in a row and go down the hill as a group. It was the best because we would go so fast. I was laughing so hard that it felt like my teeth were going to freeze off in the cold wind!!! Good times!
We bundled all the kids up for 2 hours of sledding. They all loved it!
Here is Ethan being pulled up the hill! The kids had the right idea. They hardly ever even got out of their tubes. They would just wait for one of the adults to pull them over to the hill. We would all line up in a row and go down the hill as a group. It was the best because we would go so fast. I was laughing so hard that it felt like my teeth were going to freeze off in the cold wind!!! Good times!
5 comments:
The only way to sled...that was so much fun...I smile when I think of us all linked up together flying down the hill :)
Looks like so much fun!
You look like you are having suck=h a good time, without all the uphill work!!
So sorry I missed spelled such!! I usually read it first!
That was fabulous! I loved going down in a train also. It was the perfect tubing day. The kids were so much fun.
Post a Comment