
The kids have been bugging Steve for months to go camping. So, last week he gave in a decided to take them. I felt guilty for not going, so I went. I even took a seperate car because I had no intention of sleeping over. But I stayed anyways. It was not as bad as I thought. The kids went to sleep like angels. However, with all the snoring going on, you would have thought we were in a tent with three middle aged, smokers. Nope, just my three kids. It took Steve almost 45 minutes to blow up the air mattress, but he was a good sport about it. He knew I would have been at home in my own bed without it.

We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows once we finally got the fire started. It was a little tricky because it rained really hard before we got there. I think the kids favorite part was looked for sticks to throw in the fire.

Luckily, it only started to rain right after we got in our tent. I think it was a successful campout! One night is about all we can handle!
5 comments:
I'm totally impressed that you did that pregnant! I also love that Elsa has bows in her hair even in the woods.
Next time borrow our pump for the air mattress!
Camping is fun because the kids love it so much. Way to sport it out being pregnant!
And every year I say I want to go to the jello fight but then I forget. Maybe next year you can remind me! So fun.
You go Jaime! I have been spared from too many camp-outs because Dave has to go to scout camp each year. One night sounds just right to me too.
Eight months pregnant and camping! You go girl!
What a good sport you are Jaime! and I agree with your friends about camping 8 months PG.
Dad and I camped for 5 days at Train Mountain,Oregon, but the weather was great and we cooked over a camp stove! I will say though that all our friends camped in their delux RV's!!!
Never heard of a Jello fight!! Looks like everyone had fun.
Post a Comment