
The other day the kids I dragged them to a warehouse sale for Babysteals.com . If you don't frequent that site, I highly recommend it. Anyway, they thought they were the most unlucky kids on the planet. So, I told them if there were good I would take them to do something fun. We stopped by Wheeler Farm. It is kind of far away from me now, so I don't go very often. But it brought back a bunch of childhood memories. Do you take your kids there?

I still remember climbing up this little tree house when I was a kid. I think it used to have some sort of green carpet inside. They have changed it a little but all in all it is the same.

3 comments:
So fun. Let's go when I come.
My kids love wheeler farm. We were just there the other day...do you remember all the tri-stake dances we used to have there?
How fun to go back to memoryland with your kids. Cute place to go.
Post a Comment