Then we went to the backyard to get eaten by mosquitoes and watch the Thanksgiving Point Firework show. It is so great that we don't have to drive anywhere to watch them, or have to sit by sketchy people that don't have personal boundaries. Honestly admit it, you have all been there ... Sugarhouse Park - Drunk and smelly men, girls showing far too much skin, and families with too many kids too young to be holding sparklers, spilling soda on your blanket.
Anyway, we did not have any of that - it was wonderful. Elsa even fell asleep with Carol holding her during the Firework Show and we just walked inside and put her to bed. How great is that?
Ethan's two favorite things in the world to eat are snow cones and cotton candy. I finally said he did not have to ask if he wanted more because he kept bugging me for permission for get more. He ended up eating 5 snow cones and 5 things of cotton candy. Later that night he told me his tummy hurt. Huh, I wonder why?
5 comments:
First-no one would ever guess you are pregnant--in shorts no less--I could never pull it off. Second, your kids are so cute and you have the best neighborhood. I'm jealous. Third, we have that same swingset from Costco that the Dayleys have. I'm curious who put theirs together...It was a nightmare for Sam. What a fun night--can't wait to talk Bachelorette with you tomorrow night.
So cute you guys! Jaime, you shouldn't hide. You are so cute. We all want to see your cute 8 month baby belly. Come on! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
Looks like a fun 4th of July. We're excited to see you in less than a week!
Holy cow, I want to move into your neighborhood! Seriously I remember always being so excited to have kids so I could just sit outside and chat with my neighbors like you did in Draper. Not the case AT ALL in my neighborhood! I can't believe you are 8 mos along! Don't hide, you are way too cute!
Melissa, I wish you guys would move to our neighborhood. Remember how my kids used to knock on your door Sunday afternoons so you guys would come out and play with them. This neighborhood always has people outside, just like Daisyfield. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment