September 24, 2009

Sent from Heaven


Over the past few weeks, I have come to appreciate how precious life is. During one of the most difficult days of my life, my friend Jill took these precious pictures of Anna. I think they are so beautiful. They will forever remind me of our Heavenly Father's plan for us.










8 comments:

cristy said...

Those pictures are so precious.

Jill T said...

Jaime, this post made me teary...Anna is definitely heaven sent!

Alli said...

Those pictures are awesome! Anna looks absolutely beautiful!!

brooke said...

Jaime,

I'm a horrible friend. I've had you on my mind constantly. I am calling soon. I promise. These pictures are breathtaking. I saw some on Jill's photography blog and was blown away. She could not be any cuter or sweeter. I hope you are doing okay.

Love ya!

Brooke

Carol said...

Jaime these pictures are so sweet. Anna is adorable and such a blessing. You continue to be in my thoughts daily. Lets get together soon. Love you lots!

Jill said...

You do have good friends. I love you and your sweet family.

Heather said...

She is so sweet and I LOVE those pictures, Jill did a great job! Time flies, I can't believe she is already 2 months, eat her up while you can!:)

Neal and Mary said...

The photos of Anna are breathtaking. Just precious. I look forward to seeing you and little Anna in a few weeks.