November 1, 2009

Anna's Blessing

We blessed little Anna yesterday, November 1, 2009. It was a wonderful day. Anna was such a sweet baby during the whole blessing. Steve said she just stared up at him the whole time.
Anna's dress was so beautiful. I looked at so many dresses out there. I ordered one online, did not like it and finally found this one at Baby Heirloom. I love that store! They have great stuff.


She was a trooper through all the pictures we took. There were so many people taking pictures of her.


Anna sure is lucky to have 2 sister and a brother that just love her so much! Ethan and Gracie were fighting over who got to hold her during this picture. I guess Gracie won!
Dad, Mom and Anna Elizabeth

It was fun to have both sets of Grandparents. Thanks MorMor andPa for coming up from California!










10 comments:

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

What great pictures! Anna looks beautiful in her blessing dress. I'm glad everything went well. We sure miss you guys!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

WOW! She is the sweetest baby ever. I love the one with both grandmas...she is holding her head all up cute and smiling!

Carol said...

Jaime it was a perfect day. Anna was so sweet and sooo good. Thanks for the yummy lunch. I will for sure be making those truffles, they were delish!

Carol said...

P.S. The family picture turned out fabulous. I'm framing that one :) Love ya!

brooke said...

Anna looks beautiful. You got so many great pictures and I LOVE her dress. You're right--Baby Heirlooms is the best store ever. She is the perfect beautiful sweet baby. I'm glad it went well.

Jill said...

What a sweet girl! I miss you guys so much.

Amy M. said...

She is the cutest thing ever and you are right, the dress is beautiful.

MaryAnn said...

Goodness you two make the cutest kids! Way to go!

Ashley said...

She is so gorgeous!!! I love all her hair and those big eyes. Beautiful dress, too.

Alli said...

You have such a beautiful family. It looks like Baby Anna is going to be well loved by her big brother and two sisters. So cute! Glad you all had such a nice time together.