November 11, 2009

SYTYCD


Saturday night my mom and I went to the So You Think You Can Dance season 5 tour. It was fabulous! If you don't currently watch SYTYCD, what are you thinking? It is one of the best "reality" shows on TV. If you have the means, I highly recommend getting tickets to next years tour show. It was so choice!
Yes, Brandon was there. He was runner up, but should have one the whole show. He and Jeanine performed the "Battlefield" dance. One of my favs!

Jeanine is great, but in my humble opinion should have come in 2nd!

Cute Evan and Randi performed the "Butt" Dance. That one was my mom's favorite dance!

Phillip was awesome, he was on the tour even though he did not make the top 10! Love him!
The best dance of the night for me was the Bank Robber dance with Brandon and Janette! I could watch that one over and over again. Hey, I did you SYTYCD fans know that Janette and Jason are a thing?









No comments: