November 12, 2009

2009 Halloween

Its a little late, but I thought I would post the Halloween pictures from this year.
Elsa was Minnie Mouse again this year!
Anna was a pretty flower!

Here is Gracie (with her Poodle Skirt) and her cute friends! They had so much fun trick-or-treating! I loved that it was light outside when we started.


While Steve and Ethan went to the University of Utah football game, the girls and I went to Cornbellies with Mormor, Pa, and Carol. It was such great weather for all the fun activities there. We loved it!
Luckily, this year we did not get lost in the corn maze!

The night before we all carved pumkins together. Carol and Elsa made a Cat Jack-o-Lantern.

This year Gracie carved her own pumkin all by herself. She did a great job!

Ethan and Steve made a scary pumkin! Ethan gave up going to Cornbellies and Trick-or-Treating so he could go to the football game with Steve. That just shows you how much he loves football! It just did not seem right without them though. The girls kept commenting on how it felt strange without them with us. I think we missed them more than they missed us!












3 comments:

brooke said...

All of your kids look so cute but Anna is the prettiest baby ever.

Love her.

Jill said...

Fun you guys! I agree...Anna is the most beautiful baby. She needs to be entered into a contest. I love Grace's costume! Everyon looks so cute!

Carol said...

It was sure fun to all be together for Halloween. I had so much fun carving pumpkins with everyone, and loved that Elle and I got to carve a cat pumpkin...she was so cute. I always love the time I get to spend with Gracie girl, Ethan, Elsa, and Anna. Thanks for the delish stew!